Monday, March 2, 2009

Employee Lunch Room


Brownies, cookies, donuts....it nevers ends. It seems like every time you visit the lunch area, there is a new plate of ooey gooey goodness to pound down.

How to Handle This: If you absolutely can't walk away from the treat, take it back to your office space, take a bite and throw the rest away. I know this sounds wasteful, but admittedly I have done this many times, I'd rather pack it in the trash, then on my hips and I still satisfied my urge.

A suggestion that works for some people is to set times during the day when it's ok to have a snack. We don't need to be shoveling food in our mouths nonstop all day long. Make yourself wait an hour and a half or two hours to put food in your mouth again......oh, and think healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment